Applications for Christmas Mother Program 2023
Applications will be reviewed September 19-22, 2023. Chesterfield Fairgrounds Distribution Center, 10300 Courthouse Road, Chesterfield, Virginia
- Application and supporting documentation must be submitted in-person during the application period – applicant must be applying for themselves.
- Open to residents of Chesterfield and Colonial Heights.
- Children must be 18 or under or still in high school and seniors must be 62 or older by Dec 31 of current year.
- SNAP income guidelines are used for eligibility.
- Caretaker must have verifiable proof of household occupancy in order to receive assistance.
- One member of the household is required to have Social Security Number, Tax ID Number, or Alien/Refugee Status Number (documentation of these numbers required).
- For any children who do not have one of these numbers, a birth certificate must be presented at time of application.
Documentation required for applications:
Identity – Photo Id
- Driver’s license
- DMV ID Card
- Immigrant Registration
- Work or school ID
- Recent pay stub with name and address
- Utility bill with address and applicant’s name
- Deed/Mortgage/Lease with applicant’s name or statement with a verifiable phone number from person listed on the deed/mortgage/lease stating the applicant resides at the address
- Recent pay stubs with applicant’s, spouse’s, or guardian’s name
- Recent copy of paycheck with applicant’s, spouse’s, or guardian’s name
- Signed statement from employer (must be current and on business letterhead with a verifiable phone number of the employer)
- Award letter or notice of action for TANF, Food Stamps, Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Unemployment Compensation, Veteran’s Benefits Pensions, Child Support, Settlements or any other types of income
- Custody papers
- Copy of filed petition for custody
- School enrollment papers with caretaker’s address
Documentación requerida para las solicitudes:
- La traducción al español se agregará pronto
The Chesterfield-Colonial Heights Christmas Mother, Inc. does not discriminate against clients or employees on the basis of sex, race, age, disability, color, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, status as a veteran, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Click one of the links below to download a PDF of the applications to submit them in person.
VUELVE EN AGOSTO DE 2023 PARA NUEVAS APLICACIONES
COME BACK IN AUGUST 2023 for NEW APPLICATIONS